- We operate a trust-based entry policy. You must complete the request to join prompts to confirm the course you are either enrolled in or currently an offer holder to use the Digital Community. You may be contacted to provide proof of your student status if we suspect you are not a student or offer holder.
- Any content shared in the group is to be relevant to the audience, i.e. related to the university, UCA, and your Students’ Union.
- This is not a platform for complaints. There are complaints processes for you to follow. We understand that you may have some posts of this nature, and it is up to the Digital Community moderators to decide if posts are appropriate. If your post is deemed not to be, it will be removed, and you will be directed to use official complaint channels.
- Content which is deemed to be any of the below will be removed:
- Abusive or personal attacks
- Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
- Unauthorised third-party advertising
- Chain letters or ‘spam’