VICE-PRESIDENT SURREY – PHILL DOWLER
The basic job description for Vice-President:
The Vice-President will:
• Be the figurehead for their region.
• Support and create events on their campus (including Freshers Week).
• Lead two of the four liberation groups.
• Organise Campus and Academic Forums with your Campus Executive Officers.
• Develop campaigns in students’ interests
• Sit on relevant committees.
• Liaise with the University on the development of the student experience, complaints, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
Hi! I’m Phill, your Vice-President Surrey! I came from the BA Illustration course in Farnham. I was chair of both the LGBTQ+ Society as well as the Anime and Manga Society both of which I did during my third year. I was also elected as Campus Executive during my third year and worked to support our previous Campus Executives.
During my time at UCA I started to identify things that made either myself or those around that made me unhappy and rather than leaving knowing I was going to leave having done nothing about it, I decided to run for this position to make a positive change and to be a voice for everyone. If I had to pick an area that I’m most interested in, it would be Welfare. If you’re not happy then having a good time through your University experience will be harder. I’m particularly interested in mental health, supporting minority groups and getting the absolute best for you. If you have a campaign you want to work on or feel something could be improved, please do come and see me because I want to help you.
PHILL’S LATEST UPDATES
AUGUST 2017 REPORT
SEPTEMBER 2017 REPORT
OCTOBER 2017 REPORT
NOVEMBER 2017 REPORT
DECEMBER 2017 REPORT
STATS THIS YEAR
These charts are maintained by Tomm, Phill, and Riley directly.