VICE-PRESIDENT SURREY – SIMONE ZIEL
The basic job description for Vice-President:
The Vice-President will:
• Be the figurehead for their region.
• Support and create events on their campus (including Freshers Week).
• Lead two of the four liberation groups.
• Organise Campus and Academic Forums with your Campus Executive Officers.
• Develop campaigns in students’ interests
• Sit on relevant committees.
• Liaise with the University on the development of the student experience, complaints, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
Hey guys! I’m Simone, Vice-President Surrey. I studied Film Production at Farnham for four years prior to my post. During my studies, I was the secretary for Christian Union, secretary for Soul Flow and the BAME Liberation group leader for two years, as well as Student Governor in my final year. I ran for this role as I wanted to continue working alongside the SU and students, being a voice for them as well as helping to give students an enjoyable time at university, ensuring that their wellbeing comes first.
This year, I’d like to focus on gaining a better relationship with students, student wellbeing, visibility with daytime events, building a bridge between lecturers and liberation groups and collaborating with my fellow officers.
SIMONE’S LATEST UPDATES
No updates submitted.
No reports submitted.
STATS THIS YEAR
These charts are maintained by Marta, Simone, and Riley directly.