Making the Student Council better known throughout all
Proposer: Eira Cannon (Students with Disabilities Officer, Farnham)
Seconder: Alexandros Kriticos (Student Experience Officer, Farnham)
The Union notes:
- That many students at UCA are not aware of the Student Council
- The Council could be beneficial to students
- That the Council is here to serve the students of the university
The Union believes:
- Students should know who the members of the Student Council are.
- Students should know where to find members of the Student Council and how to contact them
- Students should know what the roles of the Council members are
- Students should feel comfortable talking to members of the Council.
The Union resolves:
- The union will place photographs of the Student Council members on noticeboards around the university
- The Union will allow the Student Council to take part in Campus Officer Drop-ins (Surgeries)
- The Union will make sure that all members of the Student Councils will have tshirts stating their roles
- The union will encourage the Student Councils to come in on open days
- The Union will have a dedicated page on the website for the Student Council
- The Union will organize afternoons where when Council are available to consultation events with students
- The union will create a blog for students to get in contact with Council members.