These trips are open to current University for the Creative Arts students and you can purchase one ticket for yourself plus a guest ticket, if you would like to.
If you are a student parent and would like to bring your child on the trip, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to accommodate this where possible.
During ticket purchasing please:
- Choose where you want to board the coach
- Give your student number
- Give your mobile number. This will only be used in case of emergency on the day of the trip. Mobile numbers will not be stored or used for any other purpose.
On the day of the trip you must be at the coach on time as you leave your respective campus and for the return journey. The coach will not wait for latecomers.
- Leaving your respective campus – If you are late you will not receive a refund for your ticket
- Return journey – If you are late you will be left at the trip location and will need to make your own way back to your respective campus. The SU will not cover any additional costs for this.
If you are not planning to return home on the coach (e.g. if you are staying with friends close to the trip location) you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the trip, or notify a trip leader on the day. Any student who are unaccounted for on the journey home will be classed as “Missing” and their names given to campus security.
Please note we do not offer refunds. If you are unable to attend having bought a ticket you may transfer your ticket to another student. To do this you must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the trip.:
- Their name
- Their username
- Their mobile number
- Their coach pick up location
We have the right to cancel any trip if it is under subscribed. Purchasers will be contacted within 48 hours of the trip if a cancellation is necessary and a full refund will be given.
Any trip enquiries will not be responded to over the weekend.
Any questions regarding these trips please contact email@example.com