£10 per hour
Up to 7 hours per week
Application Deadline: 11:59pm, Friday 9 October
Interview: Week commencing 12 October
Please note: Even if offices or campuses close, this role will continue on a work from home basis
This role will be assisting the Marketing & Brand Manager who is responsible for UCASU’s brand, as well as communications with students, the University, and the public. You would undertake tasks relating to graphic design (posters, flyers, banners and updates for social media, online content and more) as well as updating UCASU’s social media channels, which currently includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
UCASU’s communications cover a wide variety of subjects: upcoming events, major campaigns like ‘Defend Your Student Experience’, larger projects like the Creative Burnout Toolkit, and much more. It is a diverse, exciting and challenging role that gives you the opportunity to help us reach more students and engage people in the opportunities UCASU offers.
Marketing & Brand Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- To produce designs to a brief, working to a high standard with excellent layout, hierarchy and typographic skills.
- Assist in producing content on the Union’s digital platforms and e-communication including websites, e-commerce, and social networks.
- Ensure the Union’s brand is used in line with the organisation’s brand guidelines.
Up to 7 hours per week. Working pattern negotiable
• Currently studying at the University for the Creative Arts
• Good experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
• Experience with social media platforms
• Comfortable working as part of a team and independently when required
We particularly encourage candidates who are BAME, LGBTQ+, International, or disabled to apply. Our core values as a Students’ Union are focused on liberation and opportunities for all – we aim to offer the most inclusive environment possible, and this includes trying to ensure our staff team reflects the experiences of our students. If you have any questions about accommodations you may need, or want to have a chat to find out more about the values and attitudes of our team, feel free to contact Josh Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application process is through the form below. Should you wish to discuss the role prior to application please contact Josh Jordan at email@example.com.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you need to make any amendments to your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org