Box Office Staff – Farnham
£8.50 per hour
Shifts will be on Monday, Friday, and Saturday evenings with occasional requirement for mid-week opening.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Interview: Every Friday until positions filled.
Position start date: ASAP
Box Office staff help customers attending Glasshouse events have an amazing time. As the first point of contact, Box Office staff help set up for events, sell wristbands, and run cloakroom, offering amazing customer service at every interaction.
- To act as the first point of contact for students and guests attending events at Glasshouse.
- To welcome attendees in a warm and encouraging manner.
- Serve customers quickly and professionally, receiving payment for entry and/or cloak room. Cash handling and point of sale experience is preferred.
- Set up the external barriers to the venue, ensuring they are safe and as required
- To always act as an ambassador of both UCASU, creating positive examples to students.
- Undertake any activities in the boundaries of health & safety.
- Maintain and promote equality and diversity and be enthusiastic, inclusive and friendly.
- Any other activities that commensurate to the purpose of the position.
Application process is through the form below. Should you wish to discuss the role prior to application please contact Andy Squire at email@example.com.