PRESIDENT SURREY – CALLUM MITCHELL
The basic job description for President:
The President will:
• Be the figurehead of all Surrey campuses
• Develop campaigns in students’ interests
• Sit on relevant committees, including the Board of Governors
• Ensure the Vice Presidents are working cohesively across their campuses
• Liaise with the University on the development of the student experience, complaints, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
Hi, I’m Callum.
Having just graduated from Graphic Communication over in the Farnham campus I am now your elected union President for Surrey. If you recognise me, it’s probably from either previously in the office, serving you behind the bar in Glasshouse or up on the decks at Dreamfields.
I have been a part of the union for about 2 years starting off as a designer and then running for election this march. I will be primarily around the Farnham and Epsom campuses so don’t hesitate to approach me with any queries or if you just fancy a chat!
As well as being open to your ideas I have some ideas I want to focus on this year:
* Setting up a creative collaboration club
* Introduce a student led media outlet
* Improve transport between Epsom and Farnham for easier access to Glasshouse events
* Creating safer travel for after nighttime Glasshouse events
* Opening up a Skill Share section within courses
* Look into easier fundraising opportunities in correlation with the union.
On top of these points, I will carry on the work from previous officers and complete what they started.
If at any point you have any questions or want to know more then feel free to email me, message me through Facebook or simply come in to the office. I am looking forward to representing you this year.
CALLUM’S LATEST UPDATES
No updates submitted.
No reports submitted.
STATS THIS YEAR
These charts are maintained by Callum and Katie directly.