PRESIDENT KENT – KATIE TAYLOR
The basic job description for President:
The President will:
• Be the figurehead of all Kent campuses
• Develop campaigns in students’ interests
• Sit on relevant committees, including the Board of Governors
• Ensure the Vice Presidents are working cohesively across their campuses
• Liaise with the University on the development of the student experience, complaints, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
Hey, I’m Katie, your elected Students’ Union President Kent.
I recently graduated from UCA Rochester studying Fashion Photography, I was also an Ambassador so I’m sure you saw me running around in an orange t-shirt and dungarees!
My focus this year is to:
- Put in place better support for mental health
- Improve the University experience for those with disabilities
- Arrange regular self-care workshops like meditation and yoga
- Re-establish a student bar at Rochester!
- Put on more social events at Canterbury and Rochester
- Do more to help prepare students for life after University, by arranging events such as life skills workshops and confidence builders
I can regularly be found in either Rochester or Canterbury SU office, so feel free to pop in for a chat!
KATIE’S LATEST UPDATES
No updates submitted.
No reports submitted
STATS THIS YEAR
These charts are maintained by Callum and Katie directly.