How much does UCASU pay to NUS?
£10,475 per year. This is made up of a payment to NUS UK and one to NUS Charity, representing 2% and 0.5%, respectively, of our block grant from the university.
What does NUS UK provide as part of affiliation?
- Students can access TOTUM student discount cards.
- Democratic opportunities to direct NUS focus.
- Involvement with national campaigns.
- Representation of students at the highest level in the country.
- Access to expertise in campaigning.
What does NUS Charity provide as part of affiliation?
- Core support to create and grow strong Students’ Unions.
- Championing the Value of Students’ Unions.
- Connection and Curation - actively promoting the value of mutual support for students’ Unions;
- Support for Students’ Unions in crisis.
We have provided an overview of the service that NUS offers as part of membership and affiliation, to learn more head over to www.nus.org.uk.