- You must bring valid physical proof of age (photographic ID) :
- Driving License
- Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS) card
- You must also bring your UCA Student Card or proof of UCA student status using your Enrollment Letter to enter.
- If you don’t have a student card, you may be signed in as a guest with another UCA student. You will not be able to sign any guests in yourself.
- The last entry for every event is 90 minutes before the event finishes.
- Upon entry, you will not be allowed to return if you decide to leave the venue or are ejected.
- We have the right to refuse entry to any person and do not have to provide a reason.
- The primary source of ticket sales is via Native on our website at UCASU.COM. Where capacity permits, tickets will be available at the door.
- When the venue reaches the capacity for the event, the door policy becomes ‘one out’, ‘one in’.
- Tickets to events are non-refundable.
- You can utilise the swap ticket function within Native if you cannot make an event. This does not guarantee that your ticket will be swapped.
- To attend an event and enter the venue, you consent to your bags and/or personal belongings being searched by security staff. If you object to a search, we will reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue.
- There may be occasions if so deemed necessary, for security staff to conduct pat-downs on all students and guests. By entering the venue, you consent to a pat-down by security staff. If you object to this, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue.
Right to Refuse Bar Service
- We have the right to refuse bar service and do not need to provide a reason for refusal.
Exclusion from Glasshouse
- You will be ejected and subjected to banning orders and/or disciplinary procedures for:
- Bringing alcohol or illegal drugs into the venue
- Vaping or smoking in the Venue
- Drunkenness or under the influence of drugs
- Gaining or attempting to gain entry to the venue without a ticket or wristband
- Tampering with security barriers
- Causing damage or defacement to the venue
- Tampering with fire exits unless prompted by alarm or security staff
- Being rude or abusive toward staff or other event attendees
- Behaviour including and not limited to acting in a manner deemed unsociable, undesirable or aggressive
This is not an exhaustive list, and we reserve the right to remove attendees for behaviours not listed above.
- Official Photography: If you enter the venue, you may be photographed or recorded. If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please speak to the venue or event manager.
- CCTV: CCTV is in operation in for everyone’s safety at on-campus events. The university controls this.
- Please be mindful of residents by keeping noise levels to a minimum when leaving Glasshouse.
- Strobe lighting & smoke/fog machine: During events, we might use strobe lighting and smoke and/or fog machine. Please check with the Bar Manager if this presents any concerns.