Emotional and physical health is the focus of the Wellbeing Community. Activities such as mindfulness, yoga, and our popular Chill and Chat sessions will pop up throughout each term.
The Wellbeing Community was created to ensure that as students your wellbeing needs are being met by the structures and services that support you at university. We bring together students, university support services and external partners to discuss, campaign for and offer solutions to how students at UCA can be better supported with their wellbeing and mental health.
Some of the things to expect this term include:
– Mental Health Awareness Week October 7th-11th
– Sexual Health and Guidance (SHAG) Week October 14th-18th (You can sign up for the free condom scheme on campus by popping into the SU office)
– National Stress Awareness Day November 5th
– International Students Day November 18th
– Self-Care Week November 18th- 22nd
Joining the Community is free and we will send you updates through email. If you want to be an Activator for the group you can sign up below!