Volunteer with RAG
RAG relies on volunteers for all of it’s events. It is always looking out for volunteers to help whilst promoting other volunteering opportunities. Volunteers with RAG have complete control over how many hours you give each week under the guidance of the RAG Working and the Activities Manager. You are able to sit in on any Working Group meetings and put forward ideas for events by contacting the Socials and Events Rep.
Benefits of being a General Volunteer
- Develop transferable employable skills.
- Practical real life experience.
- A reference for future employers.
- Gain experience in community work
- Make a difference to people lives.
If you would like to register as a General Volunteer please fill in the form below.