AGM Agenda Release
The Annual General Meeting agenda is as follows:
- Ratification of minutes of previous AGM held on 26 September 2018
- Receive the report of the Trustees on the Union’s activities since the previous AGM
- Receive the accounts of the Union for the previous financial year ending 31 July 2018
- Appointment of the auditors
- Approve the list of Affiliations of the Union
- Motion to hold a referendum on our affiliation to NUS (National Union of Students)
- Motion to change wording of Constitution point 11.2.4
- Motion to declare a climate emergency
- Open questions to the Trustees by the Members.
The AGM will take place across all four campuses at 5:00pm on Tuesday 28 January. All rooms will be released shortly.