It's been long awaited but The Union now provides free printing! Students have been asking for this for a while, and we're delighted to have found a way to offer it!
How it works:
- Download the AIWIP app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app, select 'University for the Creative Arts'
- Click 'Next Step'
- Create an account with your STUDENT email address (.ac.uk email)
- Check your emails and verify your account.
- You're now ready to go, upload documents to the app, then go to the printer in The Union office to print.
Where is the printer?
The printer is located in the Union office in the quad near the black box.
Does this work on the Library printers?
No, this printer is the Union's printer, we are independent to the University and therefore there is only one printer at the moment which is located in the Union office.
Why is AIWIP free?
Aiwip provides free printing to Universities, to fund this they allow adverts on the paper. So this will save you money when printing things for your sketchbooks that you're going to cut out etc but you won't be able to use it for essays/dissertations.