Course Reps are elected from each year group on every course at UCA to help improve the learning experience of students. Could you be one of them?
Check out the results from previous elections, including manifestos of the candidates.
A handy form for reporting any issues you may be dealing with. There is also the option to report anonymously if you need to.
A guide to help you to understand what creative burnout is, and how you can take care of yourself.
A guide for International Students settling into the UK. What is the Union? How can it help? Top tips, and what to do upon arrival.
- Support for BAME students during Covid-19 January 7, 2021
- By-Elections Postponed December 4, 2020
- Notice of November by-election and referendum October 23, 2020
- Submit your work for our Black History Month Gallery! September 17, 2020
- CALLING ALL BLACK ARTISTS September 16, 2020