Executive Committee Awareness Policy
Valid from: 10 January 2018
Reviewal date: 10 January 2021
The Union notes:
- That many members are not aware of the Executive Committee, who elected representatives are, their role, and how to contact them.
- That the Executive Committee is beneficial and valuable to all students.
- That the purpose of the Executive Committee is to serve the members of the Union.
The Union believes:
- Students should know who the Executive Committee elected representatives are.
- Students should know how to contact members of the Executive Committee.
- Students should be familiar with and understand the roles of the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee should be approachable and easily accessible for all members of the Union.
The Union resolves:
- That photographs of elected Executive Committee members corresponding to the applicable campuses will be located on suitable notice boards and social media outlets.
- There will be a dedicated page on the website for the Executive Committee.
- That events shall be held where the Executive Committee will be available to consult with members.
- The Union will allow Executive Officers, as available to all students, to submit blog posts to the Union blog and website.