VICE-PRESIDENT SURREY – PHILL DOWLER
The basic job description for Vice-President:
The Vice-President will:
• Be the figurehead for their region.
• Support and create events on their campus (including Freshers Week).
• Lead two of the four liberation groups.
• Organise Campus and Academic Forums with your Campus Executive Officers.
• Develop campaigns in students’ interests
• Sit on relevant committees.
• Liaise with the University on the development of the student experience, complaints, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
Hi! I’m Phill, your Vice-President Surrey! I came from the BA Illustration course in Farnham. I was chair of both the LGBTQ+ Society as well as the Anime and Manga Society both of which I did during my third year. I was also elected as Campus Executive during my third year and worked to support our previous Campus Executives.
During my time at UCA I started to identify things that made either myself or those around that made me unhappy and rather than leaving knowing I was going to leave having done nothing about it, I decided to run for this position to make a positive change and to be a voice for everyone. If I had to pick an area that I’m most interested in, it would be Welfare. If you’re not happy then having a good time through your University experience will be harder. I’m particularly interested in mental health, supporting minority groups and getting the absolute best for you. If you have a campaign you want to work on or feel something could be improved, please do come and see me because I want to help you.
PHILL’S LATEST UPDATES
AUGUST 2017 REPORT
SEPTEMBER 2017 REPORT
STATS THIS YEAR
These charts are maintained by Tomm, Phill, and Riley directly.