PRESIDENT – TOMM MORTON
The basic job description for President:
The President will:
• Be the figurehead of all four campuses
• Develop campaigns in students’ interests
• Sit on relevant committees, including the Board of Governors
• Ensure the Vice Presidents are working cohesively across their campuses
• Liaise with the University on the development of the student experience, complaints, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
I’m Tomm, I studied Photography in Farnham and I’m your Students’ Union President. Most of you in Farnham probably know me as the guy who photographed all the events at the SU bar for the last 3 years; what even less of you know is I did it all voluntarily.
Even from my first day I held a commitment to try and improve the student experience however I could, this began by documenting nights out and special events to help cement those relationships that make university so worthwhile. I was also elected as your Student Trustee and Student Governor representative so I could better bring your issues to those who needed to hear them.
And now here we are, over 200 hours volunteering and 16,000 photos later. I, along with your Vice-Presidents are going to work tirelessly to bring you an even better university experience, volunteering award prospects, creative jobs and improved employability, but most importantly we’ll continue to make the Students’ Union a place that truly represents you.
TOMM’S LATEST UPDATES
August 2017 – report
September 2017 – no report submitted
STATS THIS YEAR
These charts are maintained by Tomm, Phill, and Riley directly.