From the bylaws 174-178
174. The following complaints procedure shall be made available to all studentsÂ or groups of students who are dissatisfied in their dealings with the Union orÂ claim to be unfairly disadvantaged by reason of their having exercised their right to opt out of membership of the Union.
175. Any complaint about the Union shall be addressed to theÂ Chair of TrusteesÂ (Jasmin Grimshaw). In any circumstances where the complaint relates to the Chair itÂ shall be addressed to another Campus Officer.
176. The Officer shall investigate and make a written reply within 15 workingÂ days.
177. If the complainant is not satisfied with the response they may appeal toÂ the Clerk of the Board of Governors of the University. The Clerk shallÂ investigate and respond to the complainant within 15 working days seekingÂ advice from the Union trustees who where not part of the originalÂ investigation. Â If the complainant remains dissatisfied with the responseÂ provided by the Clerk to the Board of Â Governors of the University, theÂ Universityâ€™s Board of Governors shall appoint an independent person and aÂ Union external trustee to consider and resolve the complaint. This decisionÂ shall be final.
178. Members who complain will also be referred to the mechanisms in thisÂ constitution to remove officers and change the policy of the Union.
The Constitution holds the policy for the removal of Officers and changing Union policy.
See contact page for other Campus Officer details:Â ucasu.com/officers